Does my Company need accounting software?
If you have ever feeling frustrate in handling thousands of excel files or wasting time in doing duplicate work on issuing invoice and booking sales? Good accounting software may help you solve these problems and reduce your cost on administration.
MYOB is one of the most popular accounting software among the accounting industry because it meets most of our recordkeeping and information needs straight out of the box. Using MYOB, you can generate different kinds of reports for business analysis and cost control by clicking only a button. It simplifies the daily accounting works and avoids the duplication of traditional book keeping records, says the same data input for issuing of invoice and booking sales can be done at once, which helps an organisation to use its resources much effectively.
Apart from this, MYOB supports multi-user connections; this function allows users to edit and update the accounting records simultaneously. For example, someone can enter a sale while someone else prints a report or enters a cheque – think of the time you’ll save.
Summarised features of MYOB
- Choose from 100 starter’s chart of accounts and get started instantly
- See a running balance and an at-a-glance view of your bank account status
- Access over 150 reports
- Enter quotes, orders, invoices /bills
- Track the source of your sales and analyze salespersons’ performance
- View current inventory status
- Track components and finished goods for more accurate inventory management
- Generate and print mailing labels
- Set your budget and compare with your actual performance
- Track job revenue, direct costs, expenses, P&L
What we offer?
As a professional CPA firm and accredited reseller of MYOB, we can offer you several accounting service packages in using MYOB and selling you the MYOB license for continuing the book keeping works in future.
Our accounting service fee will be charged according to situation of each individual case. Quotation will be given after preliminary assessment.